Re: [MOL] The Power of People Debate [02269] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Power of People Debate

Sorry Y'all but I just had to add this to the discussion.  Giving has dropped
because the percentage the US govt' is taking of what we make has risen.
That is the long and the short of it.  Over the years the cost of goods and
services has gone up because the people that run the businesses have to pay a
larger and larger amount of money to the govt'.  Each tax and fee that is
added to the cost of a product or service in passed on to the people that buy
the product or service. And that's us!  Keep that in mind when you speak of
how self-centered we are as a people.
Courage, Strength and Hope to Y'all
Rodney