Re: [MOL] inquiry about post chemo w/ radiation diet [02264] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] inquiry about post chemo w/ radiation diet

Hi Gina. I see where Lillian has already provided the info you need so I
just wanted to say hello and welcome you to our forum. Should you have any
questions, want info. or just need someone to talk to, we're here 24 hrs a
day. Just remember, we aren't in the medical profession, okay?
I'm very sorry to hear about your dad and both he and you will be in my
prayers. Hoping to hear of your dad's progress.
A friend,
Bridget