Re: [MOL] Amocci! [02250] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Amocci!

You are just too cute!  You came to our group kicking and screaming like a
new born baby and now you are one of us.....we are happy you took the chance
to get to know us and you know we will help you in any possible.  Your
friend, lillian

Various Vaccine Trials:

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/gui/c/w1r/action/SearchAction/screen/SimpleTSCS
creen?JServSessionIdcs_current=3cs8w6odj6&Term=vacinne&vaccine.ID=TERM&vacci
ne.badWord=vacinne&I+meant+vaccine.x=4&I+meant+vaccine.y=7

Endostatin Trials:

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/gui/c/w1r/action/SearchAction/screen/SimpleTSCS
creen?JServSessionIdcs_current=la9z7nofqa&Term=Endosaten&endostatin.ID=TERM&
endostatin.badWord=Endosaten&I+meant+endostatin.x=5&I+meant+endostatin.y=8

more....