Re: [MOL] inquiry about post chemo w/ radiation diet [02235] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] inquiry about post chemo w/ radiation diet

lilian,
I'd liked to thank you for the info you sent me regarding the endostatin and
vaccine therapy trials.I must say im impressed.I have to push my luck and ask
for it again.I have the endotatin one but was thrown off aol and lost your
email and cant find in old mail.
amocci