Re: [MOL] Thalidomide... [02230] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thalidomide...

Thankyou Chris, I am trying to get a referral for my husband to see a
dermatologist. The pills he takes are 50mg. each. He has been cut back to 3 a
day. He gets really sleepy too so I spaced them throughout the day and it
doesn't bother him as much. He doesn't complain to much of itching but his skin
is sooo dry even in his ears. I am also going to request a TSH test that Lillian
recommended for he had radiation 3 yrs. ago, and chemo last yr....Thanks
again....Beav