[MOL] inquiry about post chemo w/ radiation diet [02228] Medicine On Line

[MOL] inquiry about post chemo w/ radiation diet

I would like to request a copy of your chemo/radiation diet.

I recently found out that my dad has a lung cancer (4th stage)& was told by
his doctor that they can not do an operation.  Our next option is for him
to undergo chemo with radiation.  This procedure will start this coming
week Aug.28 (for 5 days). I would appreciate if you can educate or give me
some information regarding steps that I should take/do or food to prepare
for his fast recovery.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and more power to your organization.

--- Gina Cortez
--- gina248@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.