[MOL] An invitation for you! [02219] Medicine On Line

[MOL] An invitation for you!

This was sent to you by a friend. See details below.

Hi,

Chris would like you to see this Web page:

How_Many_Animals
http://www.funstun.com/animals.htm

Chris also included this note:

>From Chris - this is really cool!

Click below to play I MUST LOTTO.  Win $50,000 EVERY hour!
http://www.flowgo.com/lotto.cfm

No Credit Checks!  No Security Deposit!  0% APR for the life of the card.  Click below to receive this AMAZING credit card today!
http://www.flowgo.com/credit2.cfm
<A HREF="http://www.flowgo.com/credit2.cfm">AOL LINK</A>

The flowgo.com mail referral system is meant to be used exclusively as a way to forward preferred pages to friends.

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: Chris
Friend's IP address: 152.163.213.57
Date and Time: 8/27/00 6:52:53 AM Pacific

If you feel this email was sent to you in error, or you do not know the friend you are receiving emails from, please notify us at:

abuse@flowgo.com