Re: [MOL] important info on meds... [02210] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] important info on meds...

Joicy, sent that link to my boss - he IS a social worker (and a minister) -
maybe he can volunteer, or use the link as a referral.  I am going to print
some apps out and give them to some people I know who are in dire straits.  A
diabetic friend RATIONS her insulin because she has no health insurance!
-chris