Re: [MOL] Chris, I had caught the tail end. [02201] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris, I had caught the tail end.

Welcome, Lillian.  It was very good, really.  It focused on people with no
insurance, but I wrote and told them that with the crappy insurance most
"working" people and retired people are getting today, it's not much better
than having none at all.  Actually my own costs have doubled in just the last
few months: double the co-pay for the doc and I have to pay 50% of all scrips
(no longer a co-pay or deductible).  Needless to say, I don't go to the
doctor anymore.  -chris