Re: [MOL] Rodney [02197] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Rodney

I hope you are right about defense atty's not wanting to give children a
hard time on the stand.

I would not be surprised if he cops a plea, if he is smart this is what he
would do.

I have heard about counselors, and in other area's I have seem them mess
people up; but this one appears to be doing very well.  Thank God.

Thanks for your help, your friend, lillian