Re: [MOL] Charlotte! [02195] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Charlotte!

Your son has hit the nail on the head.  In the court of law the defense must
have the right to face their accuser and that his atty must be present.
They have a glassed in room where they used to put the defense and their
atty.; but that has been challenged and they can't do that anymore.  We are
able to request that the court room can be cleared; except for only the
necessary.

Thanks PK, I will make that suggestion of a filming that is more air tight.
Enoy your career as a sheriff, our son is a sheriff also.  He loves his
work.  Love, lillian