Re: [MOL] still not getting through [02192] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] still not getting through

Dear Miss Lynn,

	Well, you came through loud and clear, this time.  In the unlikely event
you shouldn't be able to get through again, send the message directly to
my e-mail and I'll forward it to the group.  Can't understand what the
problem may be.  (CRFoulkes@Juno.com)

	Regarding your dad and mom.  I know that there are others on the forum
very knowledgeable on bladder cancer.  I am not.  So I know they will get
back to you.  I am so sorry that you and your family have to go through
this.  I hope everything turns out well.  Keep us posted of the progress.
 Our prayers are with you.

Strong hugs,
Carol in Memphis