Re: [MOL] still not getting through [02183] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] still not getting through

Hi Lynn. I see where Lillian has provided the info you wanted so I just
wanted to let you know I will be praying for your father.
Welcome back to the forum although I wish it could be under better
circumstances. Hope you get your problem with getting thru fixed up; sorry I
can't be of any help.
Your friend,
Bridget