Re: [MOL] Beav! [02177] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

Thanks Lillian; I seem to be running into a wall with the docs., when Bucky was
sick with pnuemonia I asked that he have a blood test and find out why he was so
weak and the dr. said that was to be expected with his disease and he didn't
need any blood tests. 2 mos. later they found pnuemonia in e.r. when I took him
in for coughing up blood and short of breath. I'm really frustrated with them.
He is on state ins. and medicare. I don't know if that is why we are not getting
very good trtmt. or if I'm not much of an advocate for him or what. I try to be.
I will request this test. Last week I requested that he see a dermatologist. I
will call on Mon. and see how that is going........again thankyou....Beav