Re: [MOL] still not getting through [02161] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] still not getting through

Carol,
I have no idea at all!! I just know that I have posted 5 or 6 times the reason
why I am back on this forum and not one of them has come through, only this post
and one other where all I wrote was  "this is a test".  Now I'll try again.  My
father in law recently passed and the good people on this forum were there for
me.  I was mostly a lurker but put my 2 cents in now and then.  I had stopped
for a while, but now I find myself back here because my Dad may have bladder
cancer.  His ultrasound shows a large mass in his bladder and maybe something on
a kidney too.  He has a CAT scheduled for next week. He has blood in his urine
and frequently has to pee. about once an hour, but not always productive.  I am
interested in some questions that my mom should go into the office with for their
next visit.
Thanks once again for being there for me...everyone of you,
Love and Peace,
Lynn Kirk