Re: [MOL] Rose Carol! [02159] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Rose Carol!

Well, my bags are packed, when are you picking me up to take me to the
mountains????  It will be good for the two of you to take a break from
cancer and lavish in the joy of being with each other.  Oops!  Think I just
talked you out of taking me!!!

I understand the pressure and the headaches and you are so right.  The build
up of the little things are what keep us all going.

I can't wait to hear how your SRS goes, what you thought of Stanford'etc.
No doubt you are excited friend and we join you in this along with lots of
hugs and prayers.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

more....