Re: [MOL] Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:31:08 -0500 [02158] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:31:08 -0500

Debbie,
I am not a dr, but welcome to the list.  I am 49 and like you have been
active all my life.  I got lower abdominal pain in may and had my colon
resection in July that is when they found the cancer.  Hang in there, could
be lots of things.
You will find lots of help and support on this list.
Rodney