Re:[MOL] Nanc, it\'s Claire again [02156] Medicine On Line

Re:[MOL] Nanc, it\'s Claire again

Hi Claire,
We were living alone until just a month ago, our 14 year old Grand Daughter wanted to come to help out and go to school from here, so now it is Mother, Don, Miranda and me, of course our little 3 1/2 lb. male Yorkie, he is so little he reminds you of a puppy.
Don has never used any computer, he doesn't like them.  I did sign on just after he started Chemo in April of 1998, I was going to sign off and Lil talked me into staying, so here I am.
I at one or two times sign off for awhile, it's hard to leave all these good people.
I remember writing to you and reading your posts before, I wondered what had happened to you.  I was happy to see you back.
Do you remember Carla and Cori?
I have to get going, talk to you later.
Your Friend,
Nanc ():-)