Re: [MOL] Dear Friends ! [02151] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dear Friends !

  I am so happy for you Lillian.  So glad you had good news about your
husband, and reassurance that your daughter's boyfriend was not going to get
away with molesting your granddaughter.  Hopefully he will get sent away for
quite while.

  Also, I just wanted you to know that you are a comfort to those of us on
this list.

Carol O.