Re: [MOL] Rose Carol! [02150] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Rose Carol!

He is out on bond Carol.  We went to three bond hearings.  The first the
bond was only $35,000; which mean's $3,500 and he's out.  The second bond
hearing we got a "NO BOND"  that was on a Friday.  On  the following Monday
a third bond hearing called by his atty. and the No Bond was lifted and
replaced with a $90,000.00 bond, which mean's $9,000.00 and he's out of
jail.  His daughter from a previous marriage has filed molestation charges,
they put a $15,000 bond on this one; which mean's $1,500 and he's out. I do
not know when Hers go to court.  Our daughter will  be filing a civil suite
on behalf of her daughter and herself.  I have a feeling that if we win in
court, his atty. will appeal it, that this will be a long dragged out
process.  The satisfaction t this is that if he appeals it's costing him
even more money; as our daughter is state represented.  The police and sled
have also confiscated the hard drives from his previous place of employment
and from their home (3).  They are going through them now.  If so much as
one picture of kiddie porn is found he will have a federal offense against
him.  All of the family are in counseling now and this has helped
tremendously.  They have a really good counselor.  Thanks for the prayers,
your friend, lillian

Hey kiddo, how are you doing?

more....