[MOL] Missing persons... [02139] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Missing persons...

While I am at it - how are Nanc, and Marty & Barb?

I saw a msg from Nanc, but had trouble w/ the damned computer (@ work) and
accidentally deleted several msgs at one time.  Sometimes the computer is so
slow, that I think it's not responding and hit delete again and again.  Five
mins. later a bunch of msgs are gone!

Any news about the Lovebirds?  -chris