Re: [MOL] Chris and Susan [02137] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris and Susan

In a message dated 08/25/2000 6:59:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> lillian
Gee, Lillian - when I was little, I wanted blue eyes.  Then when a teen I
wanted brown, dark brown, almost black.  I loved how brown eyes always seemed
to sparkle!  A friend of mine has honest-to-goodness AQUAMARINE eyes - I was
ALWAYS and still am jealous of her baby greens!  They always look like she is
just a bit teary eyed, but they are the most beautiful color - and slanted!
-chris