Re: [MOL] REPLY TO DEBBIE ! [02136] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] REPLY TO DEBBIE !

Debbie, I have many of the same symptoms, only for a much longer times -
actually several years.  Don't know about the white cell count, but I am more
infection prone now than ever before.  The *ONLY* thing the doctor could find
is 1) a fibroid and 2) the beginning stages of menopause.  The pain was / and
is caused by a shift (tilt) in my uterus over the years from far back to very
much forward.  -chris