Re: [MOL] Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:31:08 -0500 [02129] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:31:08 -0500

Hi Debbie. Welcome to the best support group on the net. Here you will find
people who have or have had cancer themselves as well as caregivers. We
share personal experiences, build friendships and give and receive support
as well as provide resource information.
Nobody can tell you not to be concerned but there is probably a greater
chance that your problems are caused by something other than cancer.
I will certainly pray that this is the case.
Perhaps you could let us know how you make out as we'll be thinking of you.
And if you need some support while you wait, we're always here.
Your friend,
Bridget