Re: [MOL] Debate(s) [02127] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Debate(s)

I am truly happy for you, Dean. A little jealous maybe but still happy and
only a little. LOL
There are reasons for everything that happens to us and I trust that my life
is following the course it was meant to. With or without a partner I am
blessed, as there is so much love that surrounds me. I think the saddest
thing in the world is a person devoid of love. To starve the soul is as
destructive as starving the body. In my humble opinion that is.
Your friend,
Bridget