[MOL] To Catholic Molers - & anyone interested...an FYI [02119] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Catholic Molers - & anyone interested...an FYI

I'm sending this link/ address I usually sent periodically.  The Knights of
Columbus hold a special Mass for cancer patients and families/friends every
two months or so. They seem to be on summer break right now, but another one
should be going soon and they will announce it well in advance so that you
can enter your petitions.
Cancer Mass : http://www.sarasota-kofc.org/cancermass/index.htm
 KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
--
Last year, the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II, requested that special
charitable works and spiritual programs be developed in celebration of

Cancer touches four out of five families. Prayer is one of the first thing
people turn to when confronted with medical calamities. Meeting together for
Eucharistic Celebration and prayer is an expression of hope and love for each
other and those we know who are confronting this illness which changes our
lives forever.

We invite you to select from two options below. One is to view the pictures
and to read the description of our last Special Mass. The other is to get
information regarding the upcoming Special Mass and to submit a petition for
it if so desired.
-
 Council No. 3358
Knights of Columbus