Re: [MOL] Bridget, re men and marriage [02117] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget, re men and marriage

In a message dated 08/25/2000 1:30:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
clee02@snet.net writes:

> When it comes to a lifetime commitment, "old-fashioned" is the only way
>  to go.  Surely there's a better word to use than old-fashioned?  Any
>  ideas?  I'm thinking on it.
>  Your friend Claire

Maybe not one word, but several : honesty, dedication, *sacrifice* - my
personal "old-fashioned" favorite, hard-work, and faith in God.   -chris