[MOL] We need a toner cartrige [02108] Medicine On Line

[MOL] We need a toner cartrige

Before buying your products, we need to know the following questions:

- We need  toners for Apple Color Laser Writer 12/600 PS, but we do not
find it in your product list. Do you have toner for this printer ?
- We also need toner for  Apple Select 360. Do you have in stock ?
- How much does it cost if you  send us these toners to our contry ?
(Santiago-Chile)
- Do we have to cover the delivery costs or  is this included in your
prices list ?