Re: [MOL] malignant melanoma [02101] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] malignant melanoma

In a message dated 08/25/00 7:03:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
q40758@rpdata.net.au writes:

<< she has been informed that an surgery is out of the   question. this is
due to
 her age, so she was told, but I am inclined to beleive that her condition is
too far gone. >>

Hmmm....well, if God has alotted her only a mere 99 years, then yup, there's
not much hope. But in the event He has granted her 100, 101...105..., then
I'd say you might be very wrong.     -chris :)