Re: [MOL] To my MOL amigos! [02095] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To my MOL amigos!

In a message dated 08/24/00 11:50:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
THEBRATUSER@prodigy.net writes:

<< WOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris,
      I'm sure it has been a rough an tough journey, however you still have
 your father. May GOD keep blessing you with the presents of your dad!!! All
 things are possible with the LORD by your side. xo Dea >>
AMEN!  Dean    -chris