[MOL] Amocci, from Claire [02071] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Amocci, from Claire

Dear Amocci -- Life is really socking it your mom and it's certainly
understandable how upset you are and how desperate you are to help her.

It's true I have SMLC, yet our journeys through cancer land are so
dissimilar that the only way I know to help is with prayers for you
both.  Please tell her many, many prayers are said for her every day
because MOLers are very good at talking to God.  We get results, too!

Your friend, Claire