Re: [MOL] To my MOL amigos! [02041] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To my MOL amigos!

Hi Chris;
    My husband is on Thalidimide too. He seems to be experiencing at 100mg. a
day, weakness and very dry skin. Does your dad have any side effects and what
doseage is he on if I may ask?  It's to early to tell yet if it is holding his
cancer at bay or not.
    Thankyou for sharing what happened with your father.......Beav