Re: [MOL] Re: Vitamines E & C [02034] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Vitamines E & C

Claire,
I quit taking the 400iu of E that I was taking when I went into chemo.  So I
am now not taking any vits. other than what I get in my food supplements.
The point was that when I am off the 5fu I'm going back to the E at least.  I
need to check around about C.
Thanks for the heads up
Rodney