Re: [MOL] question [02032] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] question

I wonder if it a "sebaceous cyst"?  I get them under my arms from ingrown
hairs and shaving.  I've had to get them lanced 4 times now and the doc said
the next time they would remove the gland.  They pop up overnight and rapidly
fill w/ fluid.  For most people, they burst, mine don't.  They hurt like HELL
too!  -chris