[MOL] Re: Vitamines E & C [02031] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Vitamines E & C

Rodney -- Like vitamine C, vitamine E is also an antioxidant.  Before
starting chemo I was taking 400 mgs of vitamine E as a supplement.  My
onc said the 60 mgs in my daily multi-vitamine tablet was sufficient and
I should drop the supplement.  If you're using vitamine E, you might
want to check your doc about it.

Your friend, Claire