Re: [MOL] To my MOL amigos! [02029] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To my MOL amigos!

Thank you Carol - and I hope you're right.  I *know* there is hope out there
to be had - for everyone.  I remember how much I needed so badly to hear
stories about people that had either beaten cancer or at least managed to
live with it. I searched everywhere and found it here.  -chris