Re: [MOL] question [02026] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] question

Dear Friend,

	Miss Lillian gave you good advice.  May I add to it.  First, use good
old soap and water and scrub well.  Search the area to be sure a "hair"
is not in it; if so, pluck it.  Use an antibiotic cream once in the
morning and once at night, being sure you scrub the area with soap and
water thoroughly before applying.  If it has not diminished in a week,
consult your doctor.  There are several reasons you could have this; it
could be a "bite" as you mention, it could be caused by heat/sweat, it
could be a boil, and any number of things.  Do  not let it go past a week
without consulting a professional if there is no improvement.

	Good luck.

Carol in Memphis