[MOL] question [02022] Medicine On Line

[MOL] question

I have a lump that looks like an ant bite. It's between my leg and my vagina,
it's not in the vagina but its near the area. When I squeezed it white liquid
came out just like an ant bite or any other bite. I got it over nite. Its a
smaller than a dime. One day it wasn't there the next it was. So I was just
wondering if you could tell me what YOU think it is and what you think I
should do about it. Thank you.