Re: [MOL] To my MOL amigos! [02018] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To my MOL amigos!

Dear Chris,
I remember when you first found Mol, and the many ups and downs of your
journey. We celebrate with you that your dad is still with you in spite of
such difficult circumstances; he is lucky to have such a loving and
supportive daughter! Here's to many, many more years of your dad and you
sharing good times together, my friend! Love and prayers, Joicy

---------