[MOL] No Subject [02013] Medicine On Line

[MOL] No Subject

Hi,
I, sort of, happened upon your forum and am not quite sure how it works,but I
have learned alot from reading it. My mom has just been diagnosed with bile
duct cancer and I'm curious to find out any info. you ,or anyone else has
about it. I'm not sure how to access the forum, so I'm asking you email me,or
give me some direction on how to use the forum.
Thank You,
marcus