[MOL] Dave Blatt [02010] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dave Blatt

Title: Dave Blatt

Hi David,

Just wanted to write and tell you congratulations.  I remember when you first signed on and how scared you were.  I'm thrilled for you that you are hanging in there and I will pray that that chemo wipes every bad cell out.  Just like Lillian said, in some ways your life will never be the same, it will be better.  I'm thinking of the saying 'Manure makes sweet roses'.  Here is to your life being a sweeter rose.

Regards,
Dusti