Re: [MOL] Mr. Whipps [02002] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mr. Whipps

Dusti, I have felt exactly as you do, not since one of my parents passed
away, but since my father was diagnosed w/ cancer.  The work day is very,
very hard - not because work is so difficult, but because I have to deal with
people's problems and most of the time they seem so tiny compared to cancer.
The reality is that whatever pain you are in, it is real and harsh, and I
know those people are hurting just as much over their problem (that *seems*
trivial to me, but is humongous to them).  At any rate, I just like to be
alone - to lick my wounds.  And since most people don't understand what I'm
going through, there isn't much point in telling them. Thank God for MOL!
-chris