[MOL] Lucrative Opportunity [01979] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lucrative Opportunity

Dear Friend

Wouldn't you agree that a huge part of success is being in the
right place at the right time?

Well guess what? This is your lucky day!

My name is Brent Robert, I own and run a  successful
marketing company.

Please Read This Carefully, It Will Change Your Life!

Over the last few years I've worked hard and have built a great
Marketing Business and up until recently, we have never
endorsed another opportunity or company. And trust me, we've
had plenty of offers, in the course of the 10 plus years that I've
owned my own marketing company, literally thousands of money
making offers have been presented to us.

And I do mean thousand .... I would estimate I average at least
two offers a day from my distributors. Most are to be frank, just
a bunch of junk.

A tiny minority may be intriguing but are too time consuming or
flawed in some way. I am continually amazed at the sheer number
of weird programs and hair brained ideas being promoted.

When I started my business, I vowed I would operate with the
highest standards and never deceive or mislead our people.
My customer and distributors are like family and I want to help
them make the right choices just as if they were a long time friend.

I, like you have had my share of dealing with less than honest
companies and people.

With this in mind, we finally found a company that met the following
strict criteria that we demand:

* The Company Must Be Rock Solid Financially

* The Management Must Be Experienced, Honest, Ethical and Cutting
Edge Savvy

* The Product Must Be Real, With MASSIVE, Widespread Growing
Appeal...  And Not Available OFF The Shelf For Less (Like 99% of
the health & herbal company products).

* The Income Potential Must Be Huge - I already Make A Nice
Income And It Takes A Lot To Get My Attention. This pay plan
is by far the most lucrative we've ever seen, the results of
revolutionary thinking and brilliant design. You can make big
Dollars fast.

* There must be a simple marketing process that the average
person can understand and duplicate- it's extremely simple.

* And last, but possible most important, it has to be a true
ground floor opportunity. I want in at the start, not 10 years,
or 5 years or even two years after inception ....

Because it's true - Those in first always do best!!

This company has only been in operating since June of 2000
and is setting a blazing pace, and .......

You know what?

The market is virtually Untapped!!!

To learn more call (512) 703-6110 (This is a recorded radio interview)

All you have to do is listen, if you hurry, you can easily earn $2000
to $10,000+ a month working part time!!! Go ahead call and get ready
to change your life!! If you are looking for a genuine opportunity
don't neglect to explore this quality program!

Then when you are finished listening, e-mail me at
mailto:success4u@yeah.net?subject=Re:More_Info_On_WT_Please
Please send a message with your name, phone number, best time to call
and your e-mail address. I will follow up with more information if you
ask for it and want to opt-in for it.

Then, I'll tell you exactly how you can escape your financial prison
and start living.

Success
Brent Robert

P.S. You may still be unsure or have some doubts (sometimes we all do, and
ironically all those "doubts" are what's keeping us from succeeding in life).
But let me ask you a question??

If you don't start this proven and successful business
then what business will you start? . . .

How will you make the extra income that you want and need? . . .

And more importantly, when are you going to stop making the
"other guy" rich (that's your boss) and starting making some
real money for yourself and your family?!!

Do yourself a favor and make the phone calls:

To learn more call (512) 703-6110 (This is a recorded radio interview)

Then when your finished listing, e-mail me!!!

But if you're self-sufficient and happy at what you do please
click the following link to be removed from our database:
mailto:remove-me@yeah.net?subject=Remove

More Internet Opportunity NEWS!!

 We started out HUGE the first Week, over 20,000 SALES!!
 We're growing BIGGER daily by approximately 1000!!!

 Imagine if you could have bought in on the ground floor
 with Microsoft or Walmart, etc.,

 Well folks, I'm here to tell you that opportunity is
 knocking...

 CASH in now on the most Lucrative Homebased Opportunity of this
 Millennium with a company that will grow to be #1 in the World!

 We Capitalize on Three of the fastest growing trends in the
 history of the Internet with NO:
 MEETINGS
 INVENTORY
 PAPERWORK
 GLOBAL BARRIERS

 Incredible....Absolutely  Incredible!

Not only are there people in every state of the U.S. involved as well as
our friends from Canada,  but we have people from numerous foreign
countries including the United Kingdom, Sweden,  Germany, Holland,
the Netherlands, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean, Puerto
Rico,  Malaysia, Japan, and Fiji just to mention a few!

What makes this all the more impressive is that this unprecedented
global activity has taken place in just a few days, we have not even
pre-launched this company, and most impressively, this activity has
taken place without a brochure, a videotape or an audiotape, or an
official corporate Website!

 Find out how: