[MOL] [Fwd: Prayer] [01977] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Prayer]

---- Begin included message ----

---------------------- Forwarded by Ken Smith/OrbAZ on 08/17/2000 11:18 AM
---------------------------

"Dawn Doane" <Dawn.Doane@worldnet.att.net> on 08/17/2000 08:33:04 PM

To:   Ken Smith/OrbAZ@OrbAZ
cc:

Subject:  Prayer

I asked God to take away my pain.  God said, No.
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it
up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.  God
said, No. Her spirit was whole, her body was only
temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience.  God said, No.
Patience is a by-product of tribulations; it isn't
granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness. God said, No.
I give you blessings. Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.  God said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and
brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.  God said, No.
You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to
make you fruitful.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No.  I will give you life so that you may
enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves
me.  God said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.

"To the world you might be one person,
But to one person you just might be the world."

---- End included message ----