Re: FW: [MOL] Fishtale.. [01949] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Fishtale..

To my knowledge there was no history in the family of fish gills.  His
mother was a new acquaintance when she told me and showed me his scars.  I
was not one to question something of this sensitive nature so early on and
as our friendship grew of 20 year's I never brought it up again.  Darn, I
wish I had now; but it just faded in the wind.

No doubt your questions are good and my answers are poor!  At the time my
mother mentioned this to someone in front of me I was at a tender age and
embarrassed with the discussion. A long time later I had heard of this
again; but with no information to give you on it.  Sorry!  luv, u, lillian