Re: FW: [MOL] Debate(s)David and Carol! [01943] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Debate(s)David and Carol!

Miss Lillian,

	Did they ever state why he had gills?  I'm fascinated!  Was there a
history of it in his family?  Did he ever have children and did they have
the same thing?  Did you know him well?

	Don't think I'd want to go to the morgue for ANY reason.  I could never
be a mortician!

	When your mother had the hysterectomy, what did they find in her that
they knew she'd absorbed her twin?

	Just full of questions, aren't I?

Carol in Memphis