Fwd: [MOL] Dna To Trigger An Alternative Chemotherapy Method [01940] Medicine On Line

Fwd: [MOL] Dna To Trigger An Alternative Chemotherapy Method

Response from a friend after I forwarded a MOL FYI to him.  Richard is in his
70s and has recently had surgery for M. Myeloma.
----------------------------------
In a message dated 08/23/2000 11:08:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, RWR9117
writes:

> Chris:
>  That is without a doubt the most logical and intelligent approach to
dealing
> with cancer that I have ever heard. I have always said that one day a
person
> would be able to feed their symptoms and tests into a computer and receive
> complete read out on their medical problem along with prescribed treatment
> and prognosis. You may not be aware but some doctors have access to main
> frame medical computers that do a lot of their diagnosis for them. Of
course
> they don't share this information with their patients. I am aware of this
> because I used to trouble shoot the data lines that connect the doctors to
> the computers. If there was trouble these doctors would almost go nuts
> badgering a repairman to get them fixed.
>
>  By the way my cancer is all gone -------I just wish the damage the doctor
did to my > face was gone. It has been just about nine months since she
operated on me

---- Begin included message ----
Chris:

That is without a doubt the most logical and intelligent approach to dealing
with cancer that I have ever heard. I have always said that one day a person
would be able to feed their symptoms and tests into a computer and receive a

---- End included message ----