Re: [MOL] FYI The information posted here is saved forever and accessabl [01878] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FYI The information posted here is saved forever and accessable b y anyone

Dear Mr. Wes,

	Damn the torpedos and full speed ahead!  (Actually, Miss Lillian told me
this fact some time back.)  I hope someone out there truly enjoys our
conversations.  Kinda like a "peeping Tom".   There's always a "Big
Brother", somewhere.

Carol in Memphis