RE: [MOL] Debate(s) [01873] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Debate(s)

Title: RE: [MOL] Debate(s)

Very good point Lillian.

 I would still assert that the person who is being cheated on has the right to make that decision and cannot unless duly informed.

I discovered my husband's fiddle player cheating on his fiance last year.  After much angst, I decided that I could do no less than let her be the one to decide if she wanted to invest herself in that.  I gave him a week to tell her or I would.  He didn't, so I did.  Thankfully my husband supported me, my friend understood that I put her interests at heart and the fiddle player was just mad that he got caught.  A person is entitled to their dignity and cannot have that if everyone is too afraid to say anything.

Spiritedly,
Dusti