Re: [MOL] Mr. Whipps/DEBATE [01869] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mr. Whipps/DEBATE

Miss Pat,

	Of COURSE we want your 2 cents worth.  You, of course, are relating to
the spiritual and caring side of human nature.  You, being the gentle and
loving person you are, and having such strong beliefs in honor and
commitment, do not delve into the seamier side of a relationship.  No
doubt your parents' relationship was a walking example of all that you
believe.  I sincerely think that's wonderful.  I hope you can forgive our
"debates" and simply relate to them in the humorous vein they were
intended.  Perhaps some food for thought will come out of them, but
mostly we're just having fun.  Life is so complex, and at times so
painful, that it's great for some of us to shut it out and enjoy the
moment for what it is - just dumb fun.  No offense meant.

Hugs to you and your dad,
Carol in Memphis